Samsung’s flagship smartphones Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge came with some great features this year. Features like Always-On Display and the Scrolling Screenshot have caught the attention of many Android users. These features are Samsung exclusive as they rely on TouchWiz framework. However, it’s not that easy to let go of such features, right? So, we are desperately looking for anything related to Galaxy S7 and trying every small app and port. We have already written an article on how to get the Always-On Display feature for any android smartphone.
We have also found a great app which will get the Scrolling Screenshot feature on your Android device. In this article, we will show you how to use the scrolling screenshot app. Using this method, you can capture a screenshot of the whole page which maybe be too long for your screen to display. For example, you can capture all of your facebook news feed in a single screenshot.
Android developer Glitch has developed this great app called Stitch & Share. This app imitates the Scrolling Screenshot feature from Galaxy S7. However, using this app, you will have to take multiple screenshots and then put them together in order forming one single vertical screenshot of the page. So, without any delay, download the app from below link and follow the below process to take scrolling screenshots.
How to Use Stitch & Share App to Take Scrolling Screenshots
- Download and install the Stitch & Share app from the link above on your Android device.
- Run the app and watch the demo to understand its functionality. It explains that you will have to take multiple screenshots of the page and then the app will put them together in order. Once it’s done, it will notify you that your vertical screenshot is ready and saved in the gallery.
- You need to take a series of screenshots of a scrollable page. For example, Facebook newsfeed, a web page or a Whatsapp chat.
- Open the Stitch & Share app and click the “+” button to add your screenshots.
- Add each screenshot individually.
- When you are done adding the images, the app will align them automatically into a single continuous picture.
- You can also add a note about the screenshot by clicking the pencil icon.
- To share the screenshot with your contacts, click on the share button. Select the “share file” option to send these long screenshots.
The only limitation of this app is that it does not connect the screenshots automatically. You need to add the images individually which is good because you can decide which screenshots you want in your scrollable screenshot. This is the closest thing we got that performs the similar functionality of Galaxy S7 Scrolling Screenshot.
So, do you like the app? Let us know in the comments section below. Kindly share it with others if you like it. Remember, Sharing is Caring!