Personal voice assistant service is a trend in all smartphones and every OS manufacturer got their own. Google has announced its “Google Assistant” at Google I/O back in May 2016. It was recently unveiled in the Google Pixel devices and it’s been an intelligent voice assistant so far. The Google Assistant runs on Google’s artificial intelligence (AI) and gives pretty accurate & witty replies. One best thing about it is the Google Assistant Games which are quite fun to kill some time at the office.
Don’t have Google Assistant?
- How to install Google Assistant on any Marshmallow Device
- How to enable Google Assistant on Nougat Devices
The Google Assistant games were first discovered in Google Allo which comes with Google Assistant with it. If you request for a game, Google Assistant would give you four categories: Chat Games, Quiz Games, Doodle Games, and Classic Games. Tapping on any of the four categories will show you the games in that category. You can play these games in the Google Allo app itself. Once you tap any game, it will automatically load it on your device. So, to play the Google Assistant games on your Android device, do the below:
- Download the Google Allo app from the Google Play Store.
- Open Google Assistant on Allo and ask for some games. It will show you four categories that you can choose from.
- Click on any game that you want to play.
There are a lot of games in there and you can have some fun with them. Personally, I loved the Doodle games category which has games like PacMan, Pony Express etc… Explore the Google Assistant games on your device and let me know which one is your favorite in the comments section.
Play Google Assistant Games on any Browser
The Google Assistant games are pretty cool but they can only play from Google Allo app. But, thanks to one of the Reddit user who discovered a way to play Google Assistant games on any browser and even PC. Yes, you can play these awesome games on your laptop too!!! Follow the below steps to play Google Assistant games on your browser.
- Open Google Allo app and ask for games. Choose the category you want to play.
- Now turn ON the Airplane mode on your device so that Google Allo is cut-off from the Internet.
- Tap on the game you want to play. Instead of opening the game, it will show a webpage with an error message that the URL is not reachable.
- Copy the URL of the game and paste it in any browser to play the game.
You can even copy that Google Assistant game URL to the PC and play on it flawlessly. The PC version of the game is automatically loaded when you open the URL on PC. Try it and let me know if you run into any issues.