In the past couple of years, no Chinese startup has gained as much attention from the public like the OnePlus did. Started as a humble underdog, OnePlus’s popularity has grown by leaps and bounds since last year. OnePlus One has gained a lot of appreciation and support from users and developers alike and continuing the success, OnePlus has launched the OnePlus 2 last month. The expectations were quite high on the OnePlus 2 and strictly speaking I have a mixed feelings on OnePlus 2.
OnePlus packs a premium set of specs with decent built quality and hyped with a pocket friendly price tag of $389 for 64 GB variant. It boasts a FHD screen, fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with 4 gigs of RAM (That’s humongous) and many other cool specs. However, I was a bit disappointed with the lack of NFC, USB 3.0 support but QHD is not a big deal to me opposing to the people who are complaining about resolution. Another important that always bugs me is the invite system which is annoying at times.
OnePlus team has promised that there would be more invites this year which is a bit of relief. Moreover, referring your friends to buy OnePlus 2 would certainly help you to grab an early invite. However, pushing OnePlus 2 units to an exponentially large crowd is surely a big challenge to the OnePlus team. If you don’t know, you can check your invite status from the OnePlus Invite page but tracking it daily is a hectic task.
Luckily, XDA developer maxado_zdl has designed an invite tracker app which helps you track the invite status simply just by a button click. You can also keep a track of the number of referrals you have made and can boost your chances by sharing the referral link right from the app. The best part is that the app automatically checks for the invite position and pops up a notification whenever your invite position changes. So, you don’t have to visit the OnePlus page everyday and check on the status, the app will take care of everything for you.
Download the OnePlus 2 Invite tracker app from the below link and follow the instructions to configure the app on your device.
How to track OnePlus 2 Invite Status
- Download the Invite tracker app from the above download link and install it on your device.
- Open the app and tap on the menu icon (3 vertical dots) at top right corner of the app and select Configure User Id.
- You’ll see a popup for configuring the User ID. If you have already registered with your Email ID, then enter the user ID and click on the Confirm button. You can get the user ID from the OnePlus 2 referral URL. The user ID is the last string represented by xxxxxx after the “=” symbol.
- If you haven’t registered yet, select the Register Email option, enter your Email address and tap on the Count Me In button. Follow the above procedure once again after you get the referral code.
- After configuring the app, your position in the invite list will appear along with the number of referrals. You can also share your referral link with your friends in various social media using the share button in the app.
That’s all! Reach us in the comments section below for any queries or assistance regarding the process in the tutorial. Also, do suggest any modifications or additions to this simple yet useful guide, your feedback is important to improve our content and services.
If you find our tutorial useful, kindly share this tutorial with others using the share buttons below. Remember, Sharing is Caring!